Tony and Patrick are back for another tight show! We talk about weather, an upcoming project and of course some quality talk about educational technology. Sit back, relax and enjoy and don’t forget to subscribe to us on your favorite podcasting app.
- What am I drinking?
- Tony’s Spring Audit- Hardware, Accounts (G-Suite, SIS, JumpCloud and IXL)
- Audit hardware (anything in asset inventory)
- Check the classrooms for display systems
- Don’t mess with facilities and maintenance people during summer – do you
- inventory during the spring
- Data audit – Checking the backup
- Archive on Bluray DVD
- Missing Items
- Try not to lose things we buy (chargers, mice, keyboards, etc.)
- When to onboard new families into your SIS?
- Do the incoming students need to register for classes/buy textbooks?
- GoGuardian Question
- Adding parents is kind of a pain – 2 uploads!
- Students have to sign in first before you can associate parents and students