The wait is over! Fallout 76’s latest update is now live on Xbox and PC, bringing Fallout Worlds for all of Appalachia’s dwellers to enjoy.
This all-new system allows for unique experiences within Fallout 76’s post-nuclear wasteland through an expanding list of options that change the very game world itself, enabling players to forge new kinds of adventures, from a builder’s paradise to hardcore survival environments and more!
With the launch of Fallout Worlds, all players can dive into Public Worlds, offering its own unique spin on Appalachia for you to revel and experiment in. Fallout 1st members can also now access Custom Worlds, granting them control of Fallout Worlds’ capabilities to host their own custom Appalachia.
What kind of experiences are possible in Fallout Worlds? Here’s a sneak peek at the first five Public Worlds we’ve got lined up, as voted by the strapping fine participants in our Public Test Server:
- Happy Builder: C.A.M.P. fans, rejoice! This World features reduced C.A.M.P. placement restrictions, relaxed building restrictions, sets all map locations as Discovered and disables PvP. Build away!
- High Risk: Fast Travel is disabled, PvP is set to Always On, players drop additional loot on death, workbench crafting is free and legendary item attributes are disabled in this Public World. Nothing ventured, nothing gained…right?
- Dweller Must Die: Sometimes, Appalachia is not for the faint of heart. This World features greatly increased enemy difficulty, increased damage, increased weapon durability and applies the “Dark Bog” weather effect.
- Quantum World: Up, up and Rad-away! This World lets you jump at maximum height with no fall damage and features nuked creatures and flora with the “Quantum Storm” weather activated.
- Butcher’s Delight: Things just end up a Bloody Mess in this Public World. It’s probably due to the infinite ammo, no AP costs on VATS or melee attacks, and enhanced dismemberment.
For the launch of Fallout Worlds, Happy Builder will be the first Public World made available for all players. Over time, Public Worlds will rotate to the ones listed above, with new Public Worlds joining the roster later. Of course, Fallout 1st members can start their own Custom Worlds right away, with these Public Worlds serving as potential inspiration!
For more information on Fallout Worlds, visit fallout.com/en/falloutworlds. You can also join the community over at the [official Bethesda Game Studios Discord for the latest announcements and more. Download Fallout 76 today via the Microsoft Store or through Xbox Game Pass on console and PC. We can’t wait for you to start exploring the many Fallout Worlds that await you, now live in Fallout 76!
The Steel Reign update includes:
· New Questline – Choose what direction the Brotherhood of Steel will take and solve the mysteries behind the appearance of the Super Mutants
· New Locations and Gear – Unlock unique gear and explore new locations as you uncover what’s been happening in Appalachia
· Season 5 Scoreboard – K.D. Inkwell is back in Escape from the 42nd Century! Rank up to unlock new rewards including C.A.M.P. items, cosmetics, and more.
· Legendary Crafting – Put those Legendary Modules to work and create your own 1, 2, & 3-star legendary items, right from the comfort of your own C.A.M.P.
Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Final Fantasy XIII, The Artful Escape, and More
QuakeCon 2021: Signature Panels, News, and Updates
Fallout Worlds Comes to Fallout 76 on September 8