Google Maps is the first address for many regarding route planning, restaurants, shops, and leisure activities. Quickly open the virtual map in the app, enter your destination and explore the route or the surrounding area. Google Maps offers its users an incredible number of navigation options and has long since ceased to be a simple route planning tool. Google Maps also has some potential for your business. Read on to find out what these are and how to create your own Google Maps entry.
How Can I Add My Company To Google Maps?
The requirement for your own Google Maps entry is a Google account. Then you can make your entry in 6 simple steps.
- Step 1: Go to your Google My Business Account and click on the “Get started now” button
- Action: If you don’t already have a listing on Google My Business, select “Add company to Google.”
- Step 2: Here, you can now enter your company name, the industry, and the location information
- Action: To have your company appear in Google Maps search, you must enter your exact address data. You can then set the Google-typical pin to the correct location on the map at hand.
- Step 3: About the site, you can now also specify a catchment area. This increases the Google Maps search visibility and is particularly useful for service providers or delivery services.
- Step 4: In the last step, you have to have your entry verified. Here you have three options for receiving the activation code – by postcard, email, or phone.
The Advantages Of A Google Maps Entry
Google My Business and the Google Maps entry is an entirely free service from Google. It enables you to generate additional reach for free and provide your potential customers with further information.
It is easy to use and delivers good results to the user, especially with local search queries, and can increase your company’s visibility in Google search. Posting pictures, reviews, and descriptions of your business will increase customer trust. The link in your entry to your company website increases traffic. You also have access to statistics such as the frequency with which your entry was displayed, the clicks, or how often the route planner used the entrance.
How Can I Change The Entry?
Has something changed for you? No problem. Just go to the “Info” tab in your Google My Business account. Here you can make and save your adjustments.
After verifying your entry and confirming it in your Google My Business account, it will appear in both Google and Google Maps searches. With additional information such as logo, images, and a description with essential and relevant keywords, you can show Google that your company is relevant to search queries. Always make sure that you avoid duplicates. Another option to generate more visibility is Google Street View. You can request this in your Google My Business account. Photographers who Google mainly employs then take care of the recordings.
360 ° Tour Through Your Company – Google Maps Makes It Possible
Google Maps has an absolute highlight for your company with its 360 ° tour. Here you have the opportunity to set up a time through your company and give your customers an exclusive insight.
The post Google Maps Entry For Your Business appeared first on Tech Smashers.