Grilled Garlic Chicken with Red Pepper Aioli is perfect for a low-carb dinner, and this can be cooked on a stove-top grill pan if you don’t have an outdoor grill. And see other serving suggestions for the Grilled Garlic Chicken if you don’t want to make the sauce.
PIN the Grilled Garlic Chicken recipe to try it later!
Years ago I got infatuated with the Roasted Red Pepper and Garlic Aioli Sauce that my friend Margarethe introduced me to. I love eating that sauce on just about everything, but this Grilled Garlic Chicken with Red Pepper Aioli was an especially tasty way to serve this delicious sauce, and I’m reminding you about it for my Friday Favorites pick this week!
This is a simple marinade and you can even put chicken in the fridge to marinate when you go to bed at night, and then cook it after work the next day. The chicken is tasty, but most of all, it’s a great vehicle for delivering the sauce to your mouth!
Click to continue reading…
The post Grilled Garlic Chicken with Red Pepper Aioli appeared first on Kalyn’s Kitchen.
- Kellie, glad you like it! by Kalyn Denny
- This Aioli is ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!! And my chicken is in the … by Kellie Kuhn
- Scientifically speaking, marinating the chicken for so long … by Mallory de la Rosa
- So glad you liked it, and good to know that the chicken worked … by Kalyn Denny
- I was too lazy to grill the chicken so I baked it instead (I … by MCH
- Plus 5 more…