This may be one of the most common beauty issues that every woman knows, a doubt: how to get rid of the eye bags and dark circles. The bag under the eyes not only makes you look very tired, and when you have a date, it will be very frustrating.
What are the explanations for eye bags:
Your eyes began to expand, including a variety of differences, including lack of sleep, stress, hangover, contact lenses, crying, genetics, dermatitis, body hormones, allergic reactions or diet.
What You Can Do to Get Rid of Eye Bags:
- Get enough sleep (at least 8 hours).
- Drink lots of water: once the body is well hydrated, there’s less probability of water retention that may cause your under-eye space and different components of your body to swell.
- Avoid Sodium and Reduce your Salt intake.
- Avoid Alcohol.
- Avoid Rubbing Your Eyes.
- Massage your face: A light self-massage can really help to reduce the puffiness.
- Please let you sleep in your sleep! This is the best posture that helps keep your skin, because you will not stop your face on your pillow to encourage facial shrinkage.
- Lotten the head while sleeping. Flat lay can lead to the accumulation of liquid under the eyes.
- When you work on the screen, let your eyes take a break. Every time you stay on your computer, you have to rest 5 to 10 minutes. Try to look at your eyes every few minutes, close your eyes, go to the window or outside.
The post How to Get Rid of Eye Bags And Dark Circles appeared first on Woman Beauty&Fitness.
The Secret Video is locked
Share This To Unlock The Secret Video !