- You can see an archive of the posts you’ve liked on Instagram, though it’s only a list of the 300 most recent likes.
- To see posts you’ve liked, open the Instagram menu on your profile page, then choose Your Activity, followed by Interactions and Likes.
- You can’t see the list of posts you’ve liked using the desktop version of Instagram.
Interacting with social media like Instagram can sometimes feel fleeting. After you like a post, for example, it may disappear from your feed, and you can easily forget you ever saw it.
Want to review all the photos and videos you’ve liked? While it’s not possible to see everything you’ve ever liked for all of time, you can easily see the 300 posts you’ve most recently liked.
How to see posts you’ve liked on Instagram
1. Start the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android.
2. If you’re not already on your account page, tap your account icon at the bottom right.
3. Tap the three-line menu at the top right.
Tap your account icon and then tap the three-line menu at the top right.
4. In the pop-up menu, tap Your activity.
5. Tap Interactions.
When you find the You Activity page, tap Interactions.
6. Tap Likes.
You should now see a list of the last 300 posts you have liked. Tap any thumbnail to view the actual post, or use the Sort & filter option on the top-right to sort your likes by several different criteria.
After tapping Likes, you can see the 300 most recent posts you have liked.
Quick tip: You can only see posts you’ve liked on the mobile app. This feature isn’t available on the desktop version of Instagram.