Apple hasn’t updated the iPhone SE this year, but last year’s model proved to be quite successful. The iPhone SE is an excellent proposition for buyers. We’re looking at a traditional iPhone design, performance on par with the iPhone 11, and a $399 starting price. A series of reports in the past few months said the iPhone SE will get a significant upgrade in early 2022. The device will feature 5G connectivity and a faster processor. But a new iPhone SE 3 report indicates the next-gen entry-level iPhone will be even more impressive than we thought. The handset might be just as fast as the iPhone 13 series that will launch later this year.
Today’s Top Deal
The post iPhone SE 3 coming next year with the same performance as iPhone 13, report says appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon’s hottest smart home gadget is down to $19 today – and you can get a $40 Amazon credit
- Make your cable company furious and save $120/year with this $56 Amazon purchase
- How did you ever live without this brilliant $40 Amazon find in your kitchen?
- Amazon has a $59 drone you can control with gestures or just your voice
Trending Right Now:
- HBO might finally have a new show that can rival the popularity of ‘Game of Thrones’
- More people are about to get a surprise IRS refund soon
- Stimulus check update: 2.2 million new payments just went out – will you get one?