Samsung put Note fans on notice back in mid-March. There wasn’t going to be a Galaxy Note 21 series this year, and it was all because of the chip shortage. “Note series is positioned as a high-end model in our business portfolio,” Samsung co-CEO DJ Koh said. “It could be a burden to unveil two flagship models in a year, so it might be difficult to release a Note model in [the second half of 2021]. The timing of Note model launch can be changed, but we seek to release a Note model next year.”
Since that announcement, Samsung might have decided to kill the Galaxy Note entirely.
Today’s Top Deal
Amazon just kicked off a massive new sale — see all the best deals right here!
Price: See Today’s Deals!
The post Samsung might be ready to kill the Galaxy Note for good appeared first on BGR.
Today’s Top Deals
- See why TikTok is obsessed with this $19 Amazon find
- Amazon’s new Greenworks electric mower deal is almost too good to be true
- 10 deals you don’t want to miss on Sunday: $25 Blink home cameras, hidden Instant Pot deal, $6 Kasa smart plugs, more
- Shockingly good air fryer deals, surprise Fire TV Stick sale, $27 electric screwdriver, MacBook Air blowout, KN95 masks, more
Trending Right Now:
- People are losing their minds over this insane new action movie on Netflix
- Apple iPhone 13 event: Here are all the new products being announced
- ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ video leaker shares another massive spoiler