Zucchini Carpaccio is a raw zucchini salad with lemon, olive oil, basil, and goat cheese and this is a treat to make with small zucchini! And when it’s too hot to cook, you’ll love this for a simple low-carb dish.
Today I’m excited to be updating the photos for this recipe for Zucchini Carpaccio! This raw zucchini salad with lemon, basil, and goat cheese is a dish I’ve been completely infatuated with ever since I tried the idea of thinly slicing zucchini and then marinating it in a dressing of olive oil and lemon juice. And when I made it again with Kara and took these greatly-improved photos, we both had two helpings, and then for dinner that night I polished off the rest of the leftovers. And I can’t wait to make it again, that’s how much I love it!
- Hope you enjoy! I am really fond of this one. by Kalyn Denny
- I love raw zucchini!! I usually eat it with olive oil and … by HipFoodie Mom
- Lydia I agree totally about the mandoline. I love using it for … by Kalyn Denny
- Whenever I wonder what first made me want to buy a mandoline, I … by Lydia (The Perfect Pantry)
- Thanks Pam. I am a goat cheese lover for sure! by Kalyn Denny
- Plus 5 more…