You’ll love this cheesy Zucchini Frittata for a tasty low-carb breakfast and this is perfect recipe for using late-season too-large zucchinis. And with Mozzarella, Feta, and Parmesan, this is a breakfast idea that’s loaded with cheesy goodness.
PIN the Zucchini Frittata recipe to try it later!
I love the idea of Sneak Some Zucchini on to Your Neighbor’s Porch Day, but I’m puzzled as to why the holiday comes so early in the gardening season. In Utah, zucchini grows at least until the end of September, and those last few weeks of the summer are when you’re most likely to wander out to the garden and find a giant zucchini staring you in the face. And if that happens, this Zucchini Frittata is a delicious way to use it!
Click to continue reading…
The post Zucchini Frittata appeared first on Kalyn’s Kitchen.
- In reply to Kalyn Denny. Yaay, thanks! by Kalyn Denny
- In reply to Kalyn Denny. The pan is on sale for $95.97 at the … by Midge Fanelli
- If anyone is interest the 10 inch frittata pan is on sale at … by Midge Fanelli
- In reply to Maggie Unzueta. Glad you like it! by Kalyn Denny
- I love frittatas for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The best part … by Maggie Unzueta
- Plus 5 more…